Please contact the issuing bank of the linked funding card to report the issue. They will reissue the card that is linked as a funding source for your Inspired Card.
In the meantime, you may either lock your Inspired Card or change the card that is linked to your Inspired Card to a different card that you know is secure.
Here's how to link your Inspired Card to a different funding source:
- Log into your Inspired app
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left hand corner to access Settings
- Tap “Manage Your Card”. From here you can change your linked funding card.
Here's how to temporarily lock your Inspired Card:
- Open your Inspired app
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left corner to open Settings
- Tap “Manage Your Card”
- Tap the toggle button to “Lock my card.” Rest assured that locking your Inspired Card will prevent the processing of future transactions.
To unlock your Inspired Card, follow the steps above and tap the toggle that says “Unlock my Card”.
The Inspired Debit Mastercard® is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain terms and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. You should consult your Cardholder Agreement. If you have any questions regarding the Card or such terms and conditions, you can contact us toll-free at 1-800-205-9347. If live agents are unavailable, you will be able to receive most account information by following the automated prompts, or by logging into your account on the Inspired mobile app.